We were able to keep the symptoms of both of these issues at bay for most of her life and we believe it was in part because of a wonderful anti-oxident + glucosamine*. Pet Heath OPC-3 for Dogs and Cats was added to Brandy and Audrey's food every day from the time they were about 10 years old and I only wish we had been introduced to it sooner.
We noticed many benefits but the best one was how surprised our Vet always was by how long and high-quality their lives were. It was only in the last 6 months or so that they began to show their age and finally left our home and moved into our hearts.
I would recommend Pet Health OPC-3 for Dogs and Cats to anyone that wants to help their furry family with any of the following:
- Combats free radicals
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain healthy circulation
- Helps maintain joint flexibility
- Helps promote cardiovascular health
- Helps support visual health/visual acuity
- Powerful free radical scavenger
- Supports healthy blood vessel dilation
- Supports healthy nitric oxide levels
- Supports healthy blood glucose levels
- Supports healthy platelet activity
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.